- Gerald Hayes€16.99Tomás Ó Criomhthain (1856–1937) is one of the giants of Irish-language literature. His best-known books, Allagar na hInise and An tOileánach, are acknowledged classics.
- J. Robert MaguireSpecial Price €39.99 Regular Price €49.99The book traces the course of what Oscar Wilde called his ‘ancient friendship’ with Carlos Blacker, ‘always the truest of friends and most sympathetic of companions’, from its beginning in the early 1880s to their tragic breakup in 1898.
- David McWilliamsSpecial Price €11.99 Regular Price €19.99In his book McWilliams describes the effects that the Celtic Tiger and the property boom have had on Ireland.
- George Busby€16.99That was a headline in the Belfast Telegraph in 1951 which reflected the reporter’s frustration at being unable to penetrate the veil of secrecy surrounding the discrete red brick buildings which nestled behind a security fence in the Castlereagh Hills.
- Andrew Whittaker (editor)Special Price €8.99 Regular Price €19.99A glittering array of writers celebrate (or dissect) the work and career of the great editor who transformed The Irish Times. With contributions from Maeve Binchy, Kevin Myers, John Bowman, and many more.
- Mary Pat KellySpecial Price €9.99 Regular Price €17.99Between 1942 and 1945, 300,000 servicemen and women served in Northern Ireland. In this book both GI’s and those who made them welcome, share their memories.
- Michael SmithSpecial Price €13.99 Regular Price €16.99This book brings a fresh perspective to the heroic age of Polar exploration which was dominated by Shackleton’s complex, compelling and enduringly fascinating story.
- May BlairSpecial Price €19.99 Regular Price €29.99Anyone with an interest in Irish country life will love this history of life on the land - much of which comes from the people who lived through it. This book includes over 100 photographs (many from private collections).
- Celtic Myths & Legends
- Irish Exploration
- Irish Medieval History
- Irish Military History
- Irish Transport & Motoring History
- Irish National History
- Irish Photographic History
- Irish Political History
- Irish Regional History
- Irish Social History
- The Easter Rising 1916
- War of Independence & Civil War 1919 - 1924
- The Great Famine
- Irish Historic Maps and Mapping
- The Irish in World War One
- The Irish in World War Two
- The Troubles