Home & Garden
- Albert Jackson (Author) , David Day€37.00Collins Complete DIY Manual has sold over 3 million copies and is the most comprehensive and authoritative DIY manual ever produced. For novices, DIY enthusiasts or professionals, this essential book continues to be the most in-depth, up-to-date and user-friendly DIY book on the market, covering everything from decorating and repairs to electri
RHS Complete Gardener's Manual : The one-stop guide to plan, sow, plant, and grow your garden (Hardback)DK€29.99A one-stop treasure trove from the RHS that covers every aspect of gardening, from planning and planting to growing and care. Choose plants that will thrive in your space.
- Emma GleesonSpecial Price €14.99 Regular Price €17.40Life is messy, and sometimes so is your space.
- Ian Rock€29.99Britain has a wonderfully rich stock of period houses. These properties are often unwittingly damaged, some by well-meaning owners or incompetent builders, others as a result of mortgage lenders insisting on misguided quick-fix 'remedies' that cause long-term deterioration.
- Gary Hedstrom, Peg Hedstrom, Judy Ondrla Tremore€15.50The fun and easy way to repair anything and everything around the house For anyone who's ever been frustrated by repair shop rip-offs, this guide shows how to troubleshoot and fix a wide range of household appliances-lamps, vacuum cleaners, washers, dryers, dishwashers, garbage disposals, blenders, radios, televisions, and even computers.
- Declan O'DonnellSpecial Price €8.99 Regular Price €14.99In Rooms, award-winning architect Declan O'Donnell shows us how we can release our inner designer to create a home that works for the way we live.
- Alexia Barrable, Duncan Barrable€16.99Have you ever noticed how much calmer and more engaged your children are when they are outside in the natural world?
- Andrea Wulf€11.99A follow-up to Andrea Wulf's award-winning and critically acclaimed history of British gardening, this is the story of how George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams and James Madison's passion for nature, plants, agriculture and gardens shaped the birth of America.
- Andrea Wulf€12.99One January morning in 1734, cloth merchant Peter Collinson hurried down to the docks at London's Custom House to collect cargo just arrived from John Bartram in the American colonies. But it was not bales of cotton that awaited him, but plants and seeds...
- Eoin Ó BroinSpecial Price €13.59 Regular Price €16.99All across Ireland, thousands of people are living in homes with serious fire safety and structural defects. Some of these have made the news, many more have not. Defects: Living with the Legacy of the Celtic Tiger tells the horrifying story of these people and how they came to be trapped in dangerous homes.