Irish Chefs & Recipe Books
- Fiona DillonSpecial Price €8.00 Regular Price €19.99SLIGHTLY SHOP SOILED. OUT OF PRINT. OUR LAST COPY
- Neven MaguireSpecial Price €18.39 Regular Price €22.99With many aspiring young chefs getting into the kitchen, it's clear that kids CAN cook and LOVE to cook! Learn to Cook with Neven is the perfect first cookbook for kids of all ages.
- Jp McMahon€40.95The Irish Cookbook showcases the true depth of Irish cuisine, its ingredients and its fascinating history, as never before Ireland's remarkably rich food heritage dates back millenia and, in The Irish Cookbook, acclaimed chef Jp McMahon captures its unique culinary origins and varied influences.
- Aoife Ryan (Author) , Eadaoin Ni Bhuachalla (Author)€25.00Cancer causes one in six deaths worldwide and has overtaken cardiovascular disease as the leading cause of death in many parts of the world.
- Holly WhiteSpecial Price €11.50 Regular Price €22.99Whether you are already a committed vegan or just curious about this increasingly popular diet which has so many health and environmental benefits, allow Holly White to take you on a mouth-watering journey through her own slow conversion to a plant-based diet.
The Irish Countrywomen's Association Book of Tea and Company : Recipes and Reflections for Every DayEditor: Aoife CarrigySpecial Price €11.50 Regular Price €22.99It is said that ‘where there is tea there is hope’, and the women of the ICA have long recognised the value of teatime as a source of comfort to punctuate the day. But tea needs company and now they share with you their favourite accompaniments: food to eat and food for thought.
- Joe Wicks€21.33>Bringing motivation to the nation! Want to cook better, healthier food? Know what you should do, but don't know where to start?
- Rory O'Connell€22.25As seen on the RTE TV series. Winner of the Andre Simon Food Book Award. A personal cookery lesson from one of our finest cookery teachers. Nowadays we seem to know a lot about food, but much less about actual cooking.
- Nicola Halloran€20.00Healthy, home-cooked food by no means has to be boring. Nicola Halloran is your average 20- something with a high pressure job that demands her absolute attention Monday–Friday; she understands the pressures of trying to stick to a healthy lifestyle while also not alienating yourself from social situations, particularly when spending time
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99