Society & Social Sciences
- John V. Petrocelli€36.99The Life-Changing Science of Detecting Bullshit reveals the critical thinking habits you can develop to recognize and combat pervasive false information and delusional thinking that has become a common feature of everyday life.
- James O'Brien€11.99James O'Brien provides a hilarious and invigorating guide to talking to people with unchallenged opinions. With chapters on every lightning-rod issue, James shows how people have been fooled into thinking the way they do, and in each case outlines the key questions to ask to reveal fallacies, inconsistencies and double standards.
- James O'BrienSpecial Price €7.99 Regular Price €11.99There's no point having a mind if you're not willing to change it. The intimate, revealing new book from the author of the bestselling, prize-winning How to Be Right.
- Catherine StothartSpecial Price €11.99 Regular Price €15.99Gain the confidence and charisma to communicate with ANY personality type. How to Get On with Anyone will give you the knowledge, principles and skills you need to improve your interactions with everyone, build your confidence and change your life.
- Ruth Lister€22.99Poverty remains one of the most urgent issues of our time. In this fully updated edition of her important and widely acclaimed intervention on the topic, Ruth Lister introduces readers to the meaning and experience of poverty in the contemporary world.
- Marshall McLuhan€10.99In a dazzling fusion of Quentin Fiore's bold and inventive graphic design and Marshall McLuhan's unique insight into technology, advertising and mass-media, The Medium is the Massage is a unique study of human communication in the twentieth century, published in Penguin Modern Classics