Foclóirí / Dictionaries
- Dr Terence Patrick Dolan€19.99The Dictionary of Hiberno-English is the leading reference book on Hiberno-English – the form of English commonly spoken in Ireland. It connects the spoken and the written language, and is a unique national dictionary that bears witness to Irish history, struggles and the creative identities found in Ireland.
- Manchán MaganSpecial Price €17.99 Regular Price €19.99In Thirty-Two Words for Field, Manchán Magan meditates on old forgotten words in the Irish language– and the nuances of a way of life that is disappearing with them. 32 Words for Field is sure to be a must for all lovers of the Gaeilge. BACK IN STOCK.
- O Siochfhrada€16.99An Comhlacht Oideachais - Foclóir - Gaeilge / Bearla - English / Irish - Eaghrán Nua
- Pádraig Ó Mianáin€30.00The Concise English-Irish Dictionary is a brand new dictionary, the first of its kind in over 60 years. NB: SHIPPING COST: €6.00 WITHIN IRELAND. DUE TO THE WEIGHT OF OVER 3Kg, WE WILL HAVE TO CHARGE ALL OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS FOR THE EXCESS POSTAGE COST. WE WILL SEND OUT A PAYPAL PAYMENT REQUEST
- Collins Dictionaries€5.99The home of trusted Irish dictionaries for everyday language use. TOS
- Tomás de Bhaldraithe€25.99Reference: E.2.2. Tomás de Bhaldraithe was an Irish language scholar and lexicographer born Thomas MacDonagh Waldron in Limerick. 1945 (revised ed. 1966; repr. 1975, 2009)
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99