Irish Sport Biography
- Marty MorrisseySpecial Price €19.99 Regular Price €24.99Marty Morrissey, GAA broadcaster extraordinaire and one of the hardest-working people in show business - has been to every corner of Ireland (and a few interesting ones further afield) in his illustrious career. Everywhere he goes, he makes friends and hears terrific stories - and sometimes he becomes a character in them. Now he's sharing them
- Pat FalveySpecial Price €17.99 Regular Price €29.99Pat Falvey is Ireland's best-known mountaineer-cum-adventurer. This book describes his climbs on the major peaks he has visited. He reveals his motives and the dangers and joys at the limits of physical and mental challenges.
- Paul Kelly€24.99Beginning with Fred Daly, Ireland's first competitor who played in 1947, and progressing to our most recent participants, Darren Clarke, Padraig Harrington and Paul McGinley 2006, "Ireland and the Ryder Cup" covers two generations of proud sporting achievement by Irish professional golfers.
- Joe BarrSpecial Price €19.99 Regular Price €23.99Out of Stock
- Barry LandySpecial Price €14.99 Regular Price €17.99For the first time, Emerald Exiles brings together the stories of Ireland's pioneering players, who pursue football wherever they can, venturing beyond tradition and navigating the personal and professional highs and lows that journey brings with it.
- Martin Og Morrissey with Oisin Langan€20.00Martin Óg Morrissey played against the greatest, against Christy Ring and every other forward in the court of the immaculate Corkman making up the greatest hurlers of all time.