Hospitality Sector Studies
- Tim Swanwick, Emma Vaux€35.50Written and edited by some of the leading clinicians and managers in the field, ABC of Quality Improvement is designed for clinicians new to the discipline, as well as experienced leaders of change and improvement.
- Julie K. Johnson, William A. Sollecito€89.99Through a unique interdisciplinary perspective on health care quality and safety, McLaughlin & Kaluzny's Continuous Quality Improvement in Health Care, Fifth Edition, covers the subjects of operations management, organizational behavior, and healthcare service delivery. Extended Catalogue - available to order
- Shane O'Hanlon and Marie Smith€84.00This book will help all health professionals involved in the rehabilitation of older people to provide their patients with the highest possible quality of life and autonomy. Extended Catalogue - available to order - TAKES BETWEEN 1-3 WEEKS FOR ARRIVAL 624 pages
- Elizabeth Becker€19.25In this meticulously reported and often disturbing expos of the travel industry." (The New York Times Book Review), Elizabeth Becker describes the dimensions of this industry and its huge effect on the world economy, the environment, and our culture.
- John Buglear, Adrian Castell€50.00Stats Means Business is an introductory and comprehensive textbook written especially for Hospitality, Business and Tourism students who take statistics or quantitative methods modules.
- Miriam Garstang, Sion Farrell€33.00KNSH Hospitality industry, TTVC Hotel & catering trades, WB Cookery / food & drink etc
- Davis Coakley, Mary Coakley€40.00The history of St James’s Hospital stretches back to 1703 when an act was passed to build a workhouse on its site. This book describes the history of the hospital, its developments and their impact on the city of Dublin.
- Emma Zara O'Brien€30.99Updated edition of this popular book introducing human growth and development from conception to old age, with reference to an Irish context.
- Brendan Drumm€16.99Healthcare systems internationally are notoriously resistant to change. This book outlines Brendan Drumm’s approach to implementing the most complex public sector transformation programme.
The Colour of Ireland : County by County 1860-1960
Rob Cross. Introductions by Diarmaid Ferriter & Donal Fallon
Special Price €18.99 Regular Price €23.99