Science & Geography
- Malcolm CroftSpecial Price €10.39 Regular Price €12.99With Cool Astronomy, you'll discover everything you need to know about the universe, from asteroids to the zenith point ... and almost everything in between!
- Wallace Arthur€23.99Are we alone in the universe, or are there other life forms 'out there'? This is one of the most scientifically and philosophically important questions that humanity can ask.
- Richard Dawkins€29.99Including conversations with Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Steven Pinker, Matt Ridley and more, this is an essential guide to the most exciting ideas of our time and their proponents from our most brilliant science communicator.
- Edited by: Simon J. Pittman€95.99Seascape Ecology provides a comprehensive look at the state-of-the-science in the application of landscape ecology to the seas and provides guidance for future research priorities. Oceans & seas, Marine biology, Oceanography (seas), Applied ecology, Environmental management, Pollution & threats to the environment Extended Catalogue - available
- Shane O'Mara€10.55Walking upright on two feet is a uniquely human skill. It defines us as a species. It enabled us to walk out of Africa and to spread as far as Alaska and Australia. It freed our hands and freed our minds.
- Martha Taylor, Eric Simon, Jean Dickey, Kelly Hogan, Jane Reece (Authors)€64.99Intended for non-majors or mixed biology courses. Campbell Biology: Concepts & Connections continues to introduce pedagogical innovations, which motivate students not only to learn, but also engage with biology.
- Sally Jordan, Shelagh Ross, Pat Murphy (Authors)€44.25Maths is a tool for representing and investigating the nature of the real world: it can simplify the huge complexity of natural processes, enabling us to make predictions and test assumptions.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99