- Dr Eileen McPartland€23.99Clearly written in accessible language, this is an invaluable introduction to children’s rights, legislation, regulations and frameworks in Ireland, illustrating professional application within Early Learning and Care settings.
- Edited by Conor Duff , Anthony Walsh€20.00
- Editor: Tom MaguireSpecial Price €213.75 Regular Price €225.00This new edition has been updated to take account of the Finance Act 2020.Topics covered range from the tax treatment of married couples, partnerships, companies and trusts to anti-avoidance.
- Howard D Fisher€45.00: German Legal System and Legal Language 2. The 7th edition of the German Legal System and Legal Language has undergone substantial revision throughout and there has been much amendment and reorganization since publication of the 6th edition.International personal and business contacts have become widespread, although it is a fact that legal a
- Howard D Fisher€99.00Seventh Edition: German Legal System and Legal language 1. The 7th edition of the German Legal System and Legal Language has undergone substantial revision throughout and there has been much amendment and reorganization since publication of the 6th edition.
- Neil McCloud€35.00This book deals in particular with the law of contract in Ireland in the eight century. It describes the intricate rules designed to ensure fair bargains, and the way in which the law was shaped to accommodate the complex relationships between people in early Irish society. The book includes the first ever edition and translation of D
- Bloomsbury Professional€99.00In this new edition, the Companies Act 2014 is updated to reflect the changes brought about by the following Acts: · Withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union (Consequential Provisions) Act 2020 (23/2020) · Companies (Miscellaneous Provisions (Covid-19) Act 2020 (9/2020) · Financial Provisions (Covid-19) (No.
- Bloomsbury€99.00The redrafting of the Companies Acts 1963-2012 ushered in significant changes to Irish company law and all company law practitioners and company law students in Ireland will need to be up to speed with the new Act's provisions. our last copy
- Doireann O'Mahony€225.00The second edition of this well-received book from 2015, which was named 'Legal Book of the Year' at the Irish Law Awards in 2016, takes account of recent developments in the area of medical negligence and childbirth.
The Colour of Ireland : County by County 1860-1960
Rob Cross. Introductions by Diarmaid Ferriter & Donal Fallon
Special Price €18.99 Regular Price €23.99