Irish Contemporary Biography
- Marty MorrisseySpecial Price €19.99 Regular Price €24.99Marty Morrissey, GAA broadcaster extraordinaire and one of the hardest-working people in show business - has been to every corner of Ireland (and a few interesting ones further afield) in his illustrious career. Everywhere he goes, he makes friends and hears terrific stories - and sometimes he becomes a character in them. Now he's sharing them
- Pat Egan€17.99Out of Stock
- Rosanna DavisonSpecial Price €13.99 Regular Price €16.99In early 2020, Rosanna Davison gave a raw and sincere account of the 14 miscarriages she had suffered before choosing to have a baby via gestational surrogate. Then, just weeks later, she discovered she was pregnant with identical twin boys, conceived naturally...
Belonging : A Memoir of Place, Beginnings and One Woman's Search for Truth and Justice for the Tuam BabiesCatherine Corless€18.99ONE WOMAN, THE SECRETS OF A SMALL TOWN, AND A QUEST FOR JUSTICE THAT ROCKED A NATION. Catherine Corless could not have known where her interest in local history would lead her, as she began researching the Tuam Mother and Baby Home in Galway in 2010.
- Jade Jordan, Dominique Jordan, Kathleen JordanSpecial Price €14.99 Regular Price €18.50Nanny, Ma & Me is a story about race in a country of contradictions. At its heart lies a tale of the power of community, love and three women for whom family is everything.
- Declan O'Rourke€24.99Declan O'Rourke's award-winning album, Chronicles of the Great Irish Famine, was released to critical acclaim in 2017. It illuminated an extraordinary series of eye-witness accounts, including the story of Padraig and Cait ua Buachalla. PRE-ORDER. DUE IN NOVEMBER 2021Out of Stock
- AliceTaylorSpecial Price €16.99 Regular Price €19.99Alice began to wonder how best to handle this new, solitary experience brought on by the lockdowns, and to document her progress though this most extraordinary year. This is her journey.