- Chris Pim€17.99This book is a brand new title in the bestselling 100 Ideas series, providing primary teachers with strategies and activities to support the induction, assessment and learning of pupils with English as an additional language (EAL).
- Christopher Kendris, Theodore Kendris (Authors)€18.50Choose Barron's for language learning--a trusted resource for over 50 years! This brand-new edition of 501 French Verbs provides language learners with fingertip access to a carefully curated selection of the 501 most common French verbs--in all tenses and moods!
- Paola Nanni-Tate€13.89Go beyond conjugation to master Italian verbs and their usage Verbs play a vitally important role in every sentence, and the selection of a particular verb and a specific tense has a great impact on meaning.
The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation : An Easy-to-Use Guide with Clear Rules, Real-World Examples, and Reproducible QuizzesJane Straus, Lester Kaufman, Tom Stern (Authors)€14.99A revised and updated new edition of the bestselling workbook and grammar guide The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation is a concise, entertaining workbook and guide to English grammar, punctuation, and usage.
Poems from the Edge of Extinction : The Beautiful New Treasury of Poetry in Endangered Languages, in Association with the National Poetry LibraryChris McCabe€18.99One language is falling silent every two weeks. Half of the 7,000 languages spoken in the world today will be lost by the end of this century.
- Guy Brook-Hart, Simon Haines (Authors)€37.99Complete Advanced provides thorough preparation for the revised 2015 Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) exam.Out of Stock
Advanced Grammar in Use with Answers : A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Advanced Learners of EnglishMartin Hewings€28.99Grammar in Use is the world's best-selling grammar series for learners of English.
- Paul Anthony Jones€14.99Sometimes we all need a little reminder that it's going to be okay... Open The Cabinet of Calm to discover a comforting word that's equal to your troubles.So much more than a book of words, The Cabinet of Calm will soothe your soul and ease your mind. It's the perfect gift.
- Larry H. Small€80.00Format:CD-ROM Introduce students to the fundamentals of linguistic phonetics, designed to help students become proficient in phonetics and phonetic transcription.
The Colour of Ireland : County by County 1860-1960
Rob Cross. Introductions by Diarmaid Ferriter & Donal Fallon
Special Price €18.99 Regular Price €23.99