- Penny Mares, Police Foundation, Philip Coyne€21.99With input from police riders, trainees and civilian experts, this work is designed for police trainees and other riders concerned with getting the best from their machines. It gives information on safe and effective methods of riding a bike. 323 pages Special Order Line - TAKES BETWEEN 1-2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERYOut of Stock
- Forensic Psychology : Crime, Justice, Law, Interventions€43.99Forensic Psychology is essential reading for all undergraduate courses in forensic psychology, and an excellent introduction for more detailed postgraduate courses. Criminal or forensic psychology
- Robin Bryant, Sarah Bryant€39.99Blackstone's Handbook for Policing Students 2020 reflects the multitude of avenues into policing now open to future police officers, from pre-join degree courses and degree apprenticeships to progression from serving as a Special or working as a PCSO.
- Rob Webb, Annie Townend€35.99Book Two covers Units 3 and 4
- Carole A. Henderson€35.99Written by an experienced Criminology teacher and examiner, and endorsed by WJEC, this student book offers high quality support you can trust.
- Tim Newburn€50.00Comprehensive and accessible, Tim Newburn's bestselling Criminology provides an introduction to the fundamental themes, concepts, theories, methods and events that underpin the subject and form the basis for all undergraduate degree courses and modules in Criminology and Criminal Justice.
- Kevin Sweeney€90.00Arrest, Detention and Questioning: Law and Practice examines the law and practice of some of the key functions of policing in Ireland in relation to Garda investigations and a person’s rights in custody.
- Aidan Sammons, David Putwain€24.99What does a Criminological Psychologist actually do? Most people picture a modern-day Sherlock Holmes, helping the police to solve crimes, but the reality is far more interesting and complex.
- Paul Britton€9.95Forensic psychologist Paul Britton asks himself four questions when he is faced with a crime scene: what happened: who is the victim: how was it done, and why? Only when he has the answers to these questions can he address the fifth: who is responsible?
The Colour of Ireland : County by County 1860-1960
Rob Cross. Introductions by Diarmaid Ferriter & Donal Fallon
Special Price €18.99 Regular Price €23.99