- GILL€10.00A book that's just perfect for anyone who needs a good insult for the annoying people in their life!
- Colin Murphy, Donal O'Dea€7.99New edition of this bestselling and laugh out loud humour title. The almost incomprehensible wit and wonder of Irish slang words.
- Marian KeyesSpecial Price €8.99 Regular Price €10.99MEET JESSIE, CARA AND NELL. Married to brothers Johnny, Ed and Liam Casey. Three very different women tied to three very different men. The Sunday Times No 1 Bestseller 2020
- Johnny McMahon, Johnny O'Brien€12.50C'Mere and I Tell Ya is a one-stop celebration of Irishness, chicken goujons and being sound.
- Helen O'Rahilly. Illustrated by Jennie O'Connell€6.99The Stairlift Ascends is a Twitter diary of our time trying to live together, of surviving the pandemic ... and each other. Love, lashings of apple tart, laughter and a longing for trips to Arnotts have seen us through, so far ... A hugely popular, funny and compassionate view on 2020 from Helen O'Rahilly
- Pat Fitzpatrick€6.99Tayto, the metric system, Aisling Bea, Luke ‘Ming’ Flanagan, Blindboy, Marian Keyes and we never get embarrassed on the international stage by dodgy Royals – that’s just 8 of the 101 Reasons Why Ireland is Better than England.