- James BandySpecial Price €5.39 Regular Price €8.99Everything You Need to Know: A Dad's Guide to Girls is one pretty useless man's journey of raising not one, but two amazing girls and loving every second of it.
- Mary Kennedy, Deirdre Ni ChinneideSpecial Price €14.39 Regular Price €17.99Sharing stories, lore, and healing words, these pages reconnect us with the often forgotten or neglected roots of our heritage - as we come through a time of global change and turmoil - reminding us of that which is permanent yet fluid, as symbolised by the healing waters of a well.
- Naoki Higashida€11.99Out of Stock
Successful Social Stories (TM) for School and College Students with Autism : Growing Up with Social Stories (TM)Siobhan Timmins, Carol Gray (Foreword By)€22.99
- Delia Barton (Foreword By) , Michael Barton (Author)€11.99An Autism Spectrum Guide to the Confusing World of Idioms, Metaphors and Everyday Expressions
- Heidi Murkoff€11.99FULLY REVISED AND UPDATED 5TH EDITION OF THE WORLD'S BESTSELLING PREGNANCY GUIDE.
Belonging : A Memoir of Place, Beginnings and One Woman's Search for Truth and Justice for the Tuam BabiesCatherine Corless€18.99ONE WOMAN, THE SECRETS OF A SMALL TOWN, AND A QUEST FOR JUSTICE THAT ROCKED A NATION. Catherine Corless could not have known where her interest in local history would lead her, as she began researching the Tuam Mother and Baby Home in Galway in 2010.