Public Relations & Media
- E.J.Dionne Jr, Joy-Ann ReidSpecial Price €11.19 Regular Price €15.99We Are the Change We Seek is a collection of twenty-seven of Obama's greatest speeches, covering the issues most important to our time: war, inequality, race relations, gun violence and human rights.
- Caroline Criado Perez€11.99'Invisible Women takes on the neglected topic of what we don't know - and why. The result is a powerful, important and eye-opening analysis of the gender politics of knowledge and ignorance.
- Laura L Keogh€45.00A practical and comprehensive guide to current Data Protection Law.
- Eoin Carolan, Ailbhe O'Neill€195.00From fake news to foreign affairs, the media continues to be one of the dominating forces of modern life. Now in its second edition, Media Law in Ireland provides a comprehensive overview of one of the most dynamic and rapidly changing areas of the law.
- Tony Farmar€25.00In this seminal work, publisher and author Tony Farmar places the development of Irish publishing in its social and economic context, exploring how the mechanics of the industry, alongside the changing structure of Irish bookselling, have underpinned developments in the trade. Publishing industry & book trade
- Edited by:Bruno Charbonneau, Genevieve Parent€129.99Bridging Top-Down and Bottom-Up Approaches. This book will be of much interest to students of peacebuilding, peace and conflict studies, social psychology, political science and IR in general.
- Jamie Bartlett€10.99This essential book shows that the stakes couldn't be higher and that, unless we radically alter our course, democracy will join feudalism, supreme monarchies and communism as just another political experiment that quietly disappeared.
- Two Fuse€9.99In this contribution to the Síreacht series, the collaborative platform Two Fuse examine the practice of freedom in the context of neo-liberal enterprise culture, focusing specifically on how this is shaped by power relations that sustain social suffering by generating an equality of inequality. Síreacht: Longin
- Harry Browne€9.99This book is a critique of the public sphere, both as the centrepiece of some liberal theory about political communications, and as a description of actually existing media practice in Ireland and beyond – in traditional commercial news media and in social media. Written in an accessible style, it is a call to more and deeper critical thi
The Colour of Ireland : County by County 1860-1960
Rob Cross. Introductions by Diarmaid Ferriter & Donal Fallon
Special Price €18.99 Regular Price €23.99