- Debs Wild, Malcolm CroftSpecial Price €17.99 Regular Price €29.99Life In Technicolor: A Celebration of Coldplay charts the band's extraordinary history from the very first rehearsal right through to the conclusion of their record-breaking A Head Full of Dreams Tour. With a unique insider's perspective and never-before-seen photos, this book will delight Coldplay's legions of fans across the globe.
- Paul Benedict Rowan€17.95Painstakingly researched over fifteen years, with in-depth, one-on-one interviews with major cast and crew members, Making Ryan’s Daughter charts the tumultuous filming of one of Ireland’s most iconic pieces of cinema. ‘Serious, insightful, evocative – and in many ways a more impressive achievement than
- David BuckleySpecial Price €8.99 Regular Price €14.99Meticulously researched and drawing on many original interviews with close friends and associates, Elton John: The Biography is a serious and weighty, but also page-turningly entertaining, biography of one of the most important musical icons of the 20th century.
- Andrew FaragoSpecial Price €28.70 Regular Price €41.00
- Keith BarrySpecial Price €13.59 Regular Price €16.99In this ground-breaking book, Keith reveals a variety of techniques that will help you to cultivate a champion mindset and develop mental toughness subconsciously. These are the very techniques he uses himself every day to achieve the things he wants.
- Pat Egan€17.99Out of Stock
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One and Two : The Official Playscript of the Original West End ProductionJ.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, Jack Thorne (Authors)Special Price €7.69 Regular Price €10.99The official playscript of the original West End production of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.
- Jenna Ballard€11.99"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." For the first time, readers can relive all the movie magic of the Harry Potter series with this beautiful guidebook to the secrets of Hogwarts, complete with four foldout pages containing portions of the map.
- Danny Trejo€14.50And you'd never guess that the baddest of the bad-me-would make it out of the prison system and instead of dying in the street as a stone-cold junkie and killer, I'd end up being shot, stabbed, decapitated, blown up, hanged, flattened by an elevator, and disintegrated into a pool table until my eyeballs rolled into the pockets . . .