- Anthony Murphy€19.95In July 2018, Anthony Murphy and Ken Williams discovered a giant previously unknown monument close to Newgrange while flying their drones over the Boyne Valley.
- Bessie L. Marquis, Dr.Carol Huston€59.99Employing an experiential, active learning approach to leadership and management, the 10th Edition of this best-selling text equips students for success in the ever-changing, increasingly challenging professional nursing workforce.
- Annalee Newitz€25.99In Four Lost Cities, acclaimed science journalist Annalee Newitz takes readers on an entertaining and mind-bending adventure into the deep history of urban life.
- Conleth ManningPaul GoslingJohn Waddell€5.00In 1909-11 Robert Lloyd Praeger brought a team of 100 scientific specialists from all over Europe to map the flora, fauna, geology and archaeology of Clare Island, a small, exposed Atlantic island off the west coast.
- Conleth ManningPaul GoslingJohn Waddell€20.00In 1909-11 Robert Lloyd Praeger brought a team of 100 European multidisciplinary specialists to map the flora, fauna, geology and archaeology of Clare Island, a small, exposed Atlantic island off the west coast.
Archaeological excavations in Moneen Cave, the Burren, Co. Clare : Insights into Bronze Age and post-medieval life in the west of IrelandMarion Dowd€35.00In 2011, cavers exploring a little-known cave on Moneen Mountain in County Clare in the west of Ireland discovered part of a human skull, pottery and an antler implement. An archaeological excavation followed, leading to the discovery of large quantities of Bronze Age pottery, butchered animal bones and oyster shells.
- David Reich€13.92The past few years have seen a revolution in our ability to map whole genome DNA from ancient humans.
Magicians of the Gods : The Forgotten Wisdom of Earth's Lost Civilisation - the Sequel to Fingerprints of the GodsGraham Hancock€14.99Graham Hancock's multi-million bestseller Fingerprints of the Gods remains an astonishing, deeply controversial, wide-ranging investigation of the mysteries of our past and the evidence for Earth's lost civilization.
- Geraldine Stout, Matthew Stout€19.95Newgrange is simply the best example of a passage tomb in Western Europe and its solstice phenomenon, in particular, has made it famous throughout the world. It is also conveniently located only an hour from Dublin. While it is the best-known ancient site in Ireland, many aspects of Newgrange are not clearly understood, other aspects are just t
- Edited by Sean Duffy€29.95This volume contains a number of important studies relating to the archaeology of medieval Dublin, including the results of Antoine Giacometti's excavations piecing together the medieval urban landscape of James's Street
The Colour of Ireland : County by County 1860-1960
Rob Cross. Introductions by Diarmaid Ferriter & Donal Fallon
Special Price €18.99 Regular Price €23.99