- Greg Hughes€19.99Join the craft beer revolution and brew your own beer at home. Home Brew Beer is a comprehensive guide to brewing beer from home-brewing veteran Greg Hughes.
- Wset€31.00Welcome to the facinating world of wine education. Fortunately to someone like me who earns her living disseminating information about wine in articles, books, films and via my website, the subject of wine seems endless.
- Georgina Campbell€9.99This is a 2005 edition, and will therefore not be up-to-date
- Peter Mulryan€19.99Everything you always wanted to know about Irish Whiskey, the lifeblood of the people! The history, the difference between single malts and blends, the art of distilling and blending, and the explosion of new distilleries - learn how to taste as well as drink the water of life!
- Peter Mulryan€29.99Whiskey distilling was first officially recorded in the Bushmills area in 1608, when a licence was granted to legally make whiskey in this part of Co. Antrim. Four hundred years on, Bushmills is Ireland’s oldest whiskey distillery.
- Caroline Hennessy & Kristin Jensen€14.99'An intriguing book whose time has totally come.' Darina Allen
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99