Stair na hÉireann / Irish History
- Manchán MaganSpecial Price €17.99 Regular Price €19.99In Thirty-Two Words for Field, Manchán Magan meditates on old forgotten words in the Irish language– and the nuances of a way of life that is disappearing with them. 32 Words for Field is sure to be a must for all lovers of the Gaeilge. BACK IN STOCK.
- Aodán Mac Póilin€24.99Our Tangled Spreech provides a comprehensive overview of the Irish language revival north and south, examining its successes and failures. It gives a fascinating account of historical attitudes towards the Gael and examines the complexities of linguistic and cultural identity.Out of Stock
- Editor Gordon Ó Riain€45.00This collection of essays concerns metrical and grammatical handbooks dating from the Early Irish period to the seventeenth century.
- Editors: Barry J. Lewis, Ruairí Ó hUiginn€39.99
- Breandán Ó Buachalla. Edited by James McCloskey and Cathal Goan€45.00A list of words and terms in the Irish of Cape Clear, together with phonemic transcription and illustration of usage, that conveys the richness and particularity of the dialect and the lives once led by islanders.
- In eagar ag Kim McCone, Damian McManus, Cathal Ó Háinle, Nicolas Williams, Liam Breatnach€54.99
- J. Vendryes€39.99Etymological dictionary of the Irish former - Letters T U(in French)
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99