Religious & Spiritual Fiction
- Ted Dekker€12.99Series:Beyond the Circle. Some say the great mystery of how one can live in two worlds at once died with Thomas Hunter many years ago. Still others that the gateway to that greater reality was and is only the stuff of dreams.
- T.J. Dias€10.99Paul Thompson, a lapsed Catholic, is departing for a weekend in Amsterdam with his university housemates - Roger, a non-religious liberal interested in pleasure seeking, and Sean, a theology student and Catholic with strong religious convictions.
- Tim F. LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins€11.50The second exciting installment in this series will continue the story of the rise of the Antichrist and the journey of the other main characters as time, unknown to them, hurdles toward the Rapture.
- Hall, Louise€18.99'Deeply moving and evocative prose. Haunting, tender yet hopeful. Pilgrim is a beautiful read that lingers.' Carmel Harrington 'In this cynical age it's a joy to encounter such sincerity, and wonderfully unexpected to see contemporary fiction as a profession of fervent yet gentle faith. Louise is a brave and humane writer,
- William King€17.99A Lost Tribe is a novel that charts the role of the priest in Ireland, from his exalted position to one of an endangered species. The seminarians at St Paul’s are granted permission to watch the opening of Vatican II, transfixed by the procession of bishops ‘vested in flowing robes’. Seduced by the power emanating from Rome an
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99