Irish Literary Studies
- Colm Toibin€11.99'A father...is a necessary evil.' Stephen Dedalus in UlyssesIn Mad, Bad, Dangerous to Know Colm Toibin turns his incisive gaze to three of Ireland's greatest writers, Oscar Wilde, W.B. Yeats and James Joyce, and their earliest influences: their fathers.Out of Stock
- Patrick Augustine Sheehan, Editor: James O'Brien€29.99This book is a collection of Canon Sheehan of Doneraile’s in-coming correspondence drawn from more than half a dozen archival deposits in the United States and in Ireland.
- Elmer Kennedy-Andrews€24.95Ciaran Carson has played a major role in the internationalization of contemporary Irish poetry from the late 1960s, through the 'Troubles' of the '70s, '80s and '90s, to the present time.
- Mark S. Sweetnam€50.00John Donne has never seemed a simple figure. For his contemporaries, the poet and preacher, the courtier-turned-convert-turned-celebrity defied definition and strained the bounds of decorous conventionality.
- Edited by:Zeljka Doljanin, Maire Doyle€24.00This unique collection brings together essays by experts from a variety of disciplines, including history, sociology, education, journalism, creative writing and literary criticism, to offer new insights into the writer, his work and his legacy.
- George Orwell€5.66Whether puncturing the lies of politicians, wittily dissecting the English character or telling unpalatable truths about war, Orwell's timeless, uncompromising essays are more relevant, entertaining and essential than ever in today's era of spin. Literary essays
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99