RETURNS & CANCELLATIONS
We want our members to be satisfied with their book purchases from BOOKS.IE
Unwanted items - It is OK to change your mind and you need not give any reason for wanting to return an item ordered.
- You need to inform us within 15 days of receipt of goods, that you desire to return the item and receive a refund, using our contact form here.
- It is your responsibilty to return the parcel in secure packaging as only books received in good saleable condition will be refunded.
- You are also responsible for the shipping cost of the return.
- Once the parcel is received by BOOKS.IE we will refund your full purchase price excluding the shipping cost to you.
Incorrect/Damaged or Faulty items - Mistakes happen but we desire to rectify any problem as soon as possible.
- You need to inform us within 15 days of receipt of goods, that you have received an incorrect/damaged or faulty items, using our contact form here.
- We will contact you within 24 working hours to arrange a replacement or refund, depending on the availability of the item.
- You will not be charged for any new shipment or return of item.
Cancellation of Order - It is OK to change your mind and choose to cancel your order.
- Please inform us as soon as possible as we may be able to stop the shipment to you. Please use the contact form here.
- If the cancellation is made prior to our shipment, we will cancel and refund immediately.
- If the cancellation is made after our shipment, you will need to await receipt of the item and return the item as set out in the procedure for Unwanted items (above).
- We would encourage you to inform us via the contact form here again when the return item has been return shipped, so we can monitor.
Should you have any confusion or other return queries please do not hesitate to contact us explaining your issue, either via our contact form here or call our customer service team at +353 (45) 880806.