- Maolíosa Ó Floinn€25.00
- Valerie Mulvin€35.00The subject and object of this book is towns and town plans in Ireland-from earliest of times to the Famine- exploring their origin, originality and potential-making an analysis of their rigorous and axial layouts so they can be understood as part of world, not just local culture.
- Patrick QuinlanSpecial Price €34.99 Regular Price €39.99This book reveals the rich variety of buildings and landscapes created as the asylum system evolved over the course of two centuries. Today, as the last of the large mental institutions pass into history, their architectural legacy – captured eloquently in this book by over 400 historic and contemporary photographs, drawings and diagrams
- Michael Warren€10.00"Although clearly concerned with formal Modernist qualities such as texture, surface, weight equilibrium and balance, at the core of Michael Warren's art lies something far less tangible - an examination of what it means for human beings to be in the world...."
- Vivienne Roche€20.00Standing 14m tall in an open plaza at the National College of Ireland, NC Iris is a triumph of art and engineering. This book documents the construction of Vivienne Roche's sculpture from the earliest concept sketches to its official unveiling, with artist's drawings and stunning photography.
- Roger Stalley€55.00The English architect George Edmund Street was immensely proud of his restoration of the medieval cathedral of Christ Church. He believed he had saved the building from further dilapidation and had reinstated the fabric to its authentic medieval form.
- Deirdre Raftery & Catherine KilBride€19.99Renowned historians Deirdre Raftery and Catherine KilBride tell the astonishing story of the Benedictines of Kylemore Abbey in this beautiful book, the first fully illustrated account of this historic order.
- Jean Shouldice€14.99Includes views of Howth Harbour, Trinity College Dublin, the Ha’penny Bridge, Dublin Bay, O’Connell Street, St Stephen’s Green, Clontarf Castle and many more.100 colour prints
The Colour of Ireland : County by County 1860-1960
Rob Cross. Introductions by Diarmaid Ferriter & Donal Fallon
Special Price €18.99 Regular Price €23.99