The Irish in World War One
- William SheehanSpecial Price €17.99 Regular Price €24.99This book concentrates on the personal stories of Irish soldiers in World War One, chronicling the experiences of Irish officers and soldiers who served on the Western Front during the war. 2011 1st Edition Hardback
- Philip OrrSpecial Price €16.99 Regular Price €19.99During the 1916 Battle of the Somme in WW1 the Ulster division lost over two thousand men. This book covers the events leading to the Somme – the birth of the UVF in 1912, the aftermath and the bravery that has become iconic in Northern Ireland tradition.
- Jonathan Bardon€17.99This book is about the experience of the people of all of Ulster, both at home and overseas, throughout a conflict which was on such an unprecedented scale that it became known at the time simply as the Great War.
- Philip Orr€14.99From Ulster to the Dardanelles focuses on several individuals from the nine-county province of Ulster, who served in the Gallipoli Campaign during the First World War.
- Gavin Hughes€65.00[Subject: History, Irish Studies, Military Studies, World War I]
From Scapa to Jutland : The story of HMS Caroline at war from 1914-1917 (Northern Ireland War Memorial)John Allison€19.99Amid the twists and turns of her survival to this day, the story of the light cruiser HMS Caroline spans a century and more.
- Caitriona Clear€18.99Men and women who were born, grew up and died in Ireland between 1850 and 1922 made decisions - to train, to emigrate, to stay at home, to marry, to stay single, to stay at school - based on the knowledge and resources they had at the time. Extended Catalogue - 1-2 WEEKS DELIVERYOut of Stock