The Irish in World War Two
- Daniel LeachSpecial Price €29.99 Regular Price €55.002009 1st Edition Hardback
- Trevor Parkhill€14.99The Blitz on Belfast in April 1941 is without doubt the single most traumatic single event in the city's long and often troubled history.
- Richard DohertySpecial Price €19.99 Regular Price €39.992004 1st Edition Hardback
- Mitch Peeke, Steve Jones, Kevin Walsh-Johnson€17.99
- Joseph Brady€29.95Using a great variety of source materials, and including a large number of photographs and other images, this book builds a picture of Dublin between 1930 and 1950.
- Ernie Cromie€14.99The Story of American Military Aviation in Northern Ireland During the Second World War
- Clodagh Finn€19.99The incredible untold story of Mary Elmes, the Irish woman who saved children from Nazi Concentration Camps The new bridge in Cork has been officially named after Mary Elms. Mary’s story was brought to light through Clodagh Finns work on A Time to Risk All.