- Moire O'Sullivan€14.99When Moire O’Sullivan’s husband, Pete, took his own life, she was left with a stark choice: to weep forever over the glass of milk that had just spilt or get on with the quarter that was still remaining. An inspiring story of one woman's path to rebuild her family's life at the hardest of times.
- Patricia Casey€22.99Written by well-known psychiatrist Patricia Casey, this book is aimed at the general public. Since mental health problems are common, and range in severity from transient stress reactions to those that impact seriously on day to day living, a book that helps people understand these conditions is required reading.
- Davinia Taylor€15.50Divided into four sections: Mood, Food, Movement and Rest, the book takes a holistic approach to weight loss, reminding you that true health is not just about what you eat. tos
- Dr Gareth MooreSpecial Price €12.79 Regular Price €15.99From the creators of the bestselling Sod series, a fun, accessible brain-training activity book designed to keep senior minds fit.
- Dr Raj Persaud€24.00But it's not, perhaps, the story you expect. Gavin Francis is a GP who works in both urban and rural communities, splitting his time between Edinburgh and the islands of Orkney.
- Bethany Dearborn Hiser€14.50As a social worker, jail chaplain, and justice advocate, Bethany Dearborn Hiser pushed herself to the brink of burnout--and then kept going.
- Daniella MoylesSpecial Price €13.59 Regular Price €16.99Daniella Moyle's memoir Jump: One Girl's Search for Meaning was an instant bestseller. She was widely praised for her honesty and openness about her experience of burnout and anxiety, of how her quest to have it all left her with a life that felt empty and meaningless, and how she recovered by taking time out to look at who she really was and u
- Dara McAnulty€11.99Rediscover the outdoors and natural world with the multi-award winning phenomenon and youngest ever major literary prize winner in UK history. 'Miraculous memoir . . . profoundly moving' Observer 'Dara is an extraordinary voice and vision: brave, poetic, ethical, lyrical' Robert Macfarlane It's a diary but es
- Sarah Wilson€23.99Wake up and reclaim your one wild and precious life. New York Times bestselling author Sarah Wilson shows you how in this radical spiritual guidebook, the book we need NOW.
101 Ways to Be Less Stressed : Simple Self-Care Strategies to Boost Your Mind, Mood, and Mental HealthDr.Caroline Leaf€12.99Using the incredible power of our minds, we can persist and grow in response to life's challenges. Let bestselling author and neuroscientist Dr. Caroline Leaf help you change your life by changing your mind with 101 simple ways to reduce stress.
What to Expect When You're Expecting 5th Edition (Paperback)