The New World of Work : Shaping a Future that Helps People, Organizations and Our Societies to ThrivePeter Cheese€23.99The world of work has changed forever. There's no going back. But how can HR professionals and business leaders adapt? How can they deal with both the well-being and productivity crisis? /h3>
- Joseph F. Jr Hair, William C. Black, Barry J. Babin, Rolph E. Anderson (Authors)€69.00For graduate and upper-level undergraduate marketing research courses. For over 30 years, this text has provided students with the information they need to understand and apply multivariate data analysis. Market research, Probability & statistics
- Ian Shepherd€19.99The retail landscape is changing. Will your business adapt or die?
- John Coyle, Robert Novack, Brian Gibson, Yoshinori Suzuki€79.99TRANSPORTATION: A SUPPLY CHAIN PERSPECTIVE, 9E equips you with a solid understanding of what is arguably the most critical and complex component of global supply chains.
- Annmarie Hanlon€12.99Quick Win Marketing is aimed at entrepreneurs and business managers wanting to start, grow or revitalise a business, and companies launching new services or products in the UK or Ireland.
- Mark Jeffery€24.99LOW STOCK. How organizations can deliver significant performance gains through strategic investment in marketing In the new era of tight marketing budgets, no organization can continue to spend on marketing without knowing what's working and what's wasted.
What to Expect When You're Expecting 5th Edition (Paperback)