Sales & Marketing
The New World of Work : Shaping a Future that Helps People, Organizations and Our Societies to ThrivePeter Cheese€23.99The world of work has changed forever. There's no going back. But how can HR professionals and business leaders adapt? How can they deal with both the well-being and productivity crisis? /h3>
- Bev Burgess, Dave Munn€35.50As some of today's major and complex companies are worth more than the GDPs of some countries, traditional marketing approaches, such as glossy corporate campaigns, will have limited returns.
- Allon Dillon€29.99FOR 5N0783 DATABASE METHODS Presents in-depth explanations of database concepts, with interactive assignments to build experience in database design, implementation and organisation.
- Bob Burg (Author) , John David Mann (Author)€11.99Now with a foreword by Arianna Huffington 'This terrific book wonderfully illuminates the principles of contribution, abundance, service and success' Stephen Covey, bestselling author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Bob Burg (Author) , John David Mann (Author)€18.99With their national bestseller The Go-Giver, Bob Burg and John David Mann took the business world by storm, showing that giving is the most fulfilling and effective path to success. Extended Catalogue - available to order
- The Practice€16.99From the bestselling author of Purple Cow and This is Marketing comes an elegant little book that will inspire artists, writers, and entrepreneurs to stretch and commit to putting their best work out into the world.
- Graham Hooley, Brigitte Nicoulaud, Nigel Piercy, John Rudd, Nick Lee (Authors)€55.50For undergraduate and postgraduate students taking modules in Marketing Strategy, Marketing Management and Strategic Marketing Management.
- Harry J. Friedman€21.50Secrets of the trade from the master of retail selling and sales training No Thanks, I'm Just Looking gives anyone the inside scoop on how to skyrocket their selling career with a system of easy-to-learn practical money-making steps. Extended Catalogue - available to order TAKES 1-2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
What to Expect When You're Expecting 5th Edition (Paperback)