Coping With Personal Problems
- Dr David Sinclair€17.99Maturation & ageing, Genetics (non-medical)
- Elle Wright€10.99What do you do when the unthinkable happens? Elle Wright had an admittedly easy pregnancy, and in May 2016 she and her husband welcomed their son, Teddy, into the world.
- Rachael Bland€19.99The inspirational memoir from the founder of the You, Me and the Big C podcast, Rachael Bland. Courageous and life-affirming, this is a mother's final gift to her son. My beautiful son, I so wish that I didn't have to leave you now.
- Maggie Callanan, Patricia Kelley€21.99In this moving and compassionate classic now updated with new material from the author's hospice nurses Maggie Callanan and Patricia Kelley share their intimate experiences with patients at the end of life, drawn from more than twenty years experience tending the terminally ill.
- Raynor Winn€11.99The incredible Sunday Times No. 1 bestseller and follow-up to one of the most talked about books of the decade - the phenomenon and 80-week Sunday Times bestselling The Salt Path'Beautiful, a thrill to read . . . you feel the world is a better place because Raynor and Moth are in it' The Times 'Brilliant, powerful and touching . . . will connec
- Melissa Rice€15.50'I don't know if I was born with it, caught it or bought it; I just know that, at some point in my life, a line was crossed: I needed a drink to get through life, to calm the nerves and quiet the head, and I became reliant on alcohol to change how I felt.
- Davinia Taylor€15.50Divided into four sections: Mood, Food, Movement and Rest, the book takes a holistic approach to weight loss, reminding you that true health is not just about what you eat. tosOut of Stock
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99