Advice On Parenting
- Alistair Cooper, Sheila Redfern€26.99This is a book that every parent needs to read.
- Alexia Barrable, Duncan Barrable€16.99Have you ever noticed how much calmer and more engaged your children are when they are outside in the natural world?
- Giovanna FletcherSpecial Price €8.99 Regular Price €10.99Letters on Motherhood is a collection of heartfelt and deeply poignant letters written by Giovanna to her three young sons Buzz, Buddy and Max, husband, Tom, and the family and friends who have inspired and supported her to become the mother that she is today.
- Sarah Ockwell-Smith€12.99'A practical guide to helping your child through one of the most important developmental stages of early childhood' - Green Parent Book of the MonthOut of Stock
Rich Dad Poor Dad : What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Robert T. Kiyosaki€15.50April 2017 marks 20 years since Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad Poor Dad first made waves in the Personal Finance arena. Defines once and for all an asset and a liability Teaches you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial success.
- Dale Atkins, Amanda SalzhauerSpecial Price €11.89 Regular Price €16.99In a world where kindness is so greatly needed, The Kindness Advantage offers inspiration and activities to teach kids empathy, inspire a culture of compassion and connection, and empower children to make a difference in their community and the world.
- John Sharry€12.99Raising a child brings many joys but also plenty of challenges! The ups and downs of parenting can push even the most resourceful parent to the limit.
Nlp : The Essential Guide for Beginners Explaining the Secrets on Mind Control, Manipulation, Dark Psychology, Persuasion, and How to Reprogram YourselfDaniel Peterson€30.00Do you want to peer into your own brain and figure out what makes you tick? Looking to build stronger relationships with the people around you? Wouldn't it be great if there was a proven way to understand your psyche?
- Marie Louise€17.99'Marie Louise is a dream come true for any parent with her uncanny ability to simplify the most important and complicated questions 'Emma Bunton, co-founder of Kit and Kin.
- Renata Jurkevythz, Maura Campbell, Lisa Morgan, Barb Cook (Foreword By)€17.99This book looks at what it feels like to be an autistic parent, offering valuable insights, knowledge and wisdom on parenting autistic and non-autistic children.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99