Yet, with incorrect, ignorant handling, it becomes diseased, affecting human, animal and vegetable life alike, causing physical decay and, in the case of people, their moral, mental and spiritual deterioration as well.
Schauberger was a fearless exponent of natural energy and a fascinating polemicist, revelling in doing battle with contemporary orthodox scientists. Sadly, the same extractive and water management policies which brought devastation and widespread pollution in his day have even greater consequences today.
Themes addressed in this book include:
- The natural pulsation of water and how to maintain it
- How minute differences in temperature affect the natural function of water in the earth, in plants and rivers.
- How to regulate rivers without damaging their vitality and health
- The natural conversion of sea-water into fresh water
- The consequence of sterilisation and chlorination of water
|Author||Viktor Schauberger. Translated by Callum Coats|
|Publication date||5 Nov 1999|