Inside you'll find a detailed guide to the country's animals, terrain and flora as well as information on local conservation efforts. From vibrant city life to abundant wildlife, rugged vistas to beautiful beaches, prehistoric paintings to cutting edge contemporary art, South Africa has it all.
This vast and varied country offers so many travel possibilities you'll be spoilt for choice. Our updated guide brings South Africa to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods. DK Eyewitness South Africa is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness South Africa you will find:
- A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of South Africa's must-sees and hidden gems
- Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day
- Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money
- Colour-coded chapters to every part of South Africa, from Cape Town to Johannesburg and Gauteng, the Arid Northwest to the Garden Route
- Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay
- Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently
- Covers: Cape Town, Cape Peninsula, The Cape Winelands and West, Coast The Arid Northwest, Hermanus and the Overberg, The Garden Route, Eastern Cape KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga and Kruger, eSwatini
Only visiting Cape Town? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Cape Town and the Winelands. About DK Eyewitness: At DK Eyewitness, we believe in the power of discovery. We make it easy for you to explore your dream destinations.
|Publication date||25 Nov 2021|