- DK€12.99Learn your back springs from your bridges in this first gymnastics book for young fans and future Olympians. Meet the stars of the gymnastic world in this sports book, from Simone Biles to Max Whitlock, and find out how they train and perfect routines to take to the floor and wow the judging panel.
- Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara€11.99Series:Little People, BIG DREAMS. Discover the life of Wilma Rudolph, the remarkable sprinter and Olympic champion. Wilma was born into a family with 22 brothers and sisters, in the segregated South.
- Gareth Edwards€16.99Can you solve this sporting equation? '53EG for WR' In which sport can you win the Sid Waddell Trophy? Trivia & quiz question books, Sports teams & clubs
- Ashley Kalym€22.50Complete Calisthenics is an essential guide for anyone interested in losing weight, building core strength, and taking their workouts to the next level.Out of Stock
- Tracy Nelson Maurer€13.99Gymnastics shows kids the world of gymnatics. From equipment to training tips and scoring rules, kids will be excited by stunning photographs of gymnasts and engaging text.
- Lloyd Readhead€11.99"Crowood Sports Guides" provide sound, practical advice that will make you a better sportsperson, whether you are learning the basic skills, discovering more advanced techniques or reviewing the fundamentals of your sport.