Learn how yoga works and integrate key yoga poses and routines to improve flexibility, core strength, and prevent injuries. For centuries yoga has been used to improve overall health and strengthen the mind and body.
This yoga guide focuses on helping men perform at their highest fitness levels. Inside the pages of this yoga book you'll find:
- More than 50 postures with full-colour photos and step-by-step instructions
- Over 20 workout routines tailored to specific performance goals, such as endurance and power, or improving your running or weightlifting performance.
- Focuses on the functional aspects of yoga, including sports performance and injury prevention
- Information on how yoga can specifically benefit men
- Easy-to-follow steps to execute yoga postures
Yoga is known to have plenty of benefits, but did you know that it also has benefits specifically for men and athletes? At the core, this ancient practice is based on stretching different muscle groups for greater flexibility, ease of movement, and greater power. And these benefits translate to sports performance, gym gains, and overall health - allowing your body to move as it should.
No chanting required to master these yoga postures and workouts! Written by Dean Pohlman, sports coach and author, this yoga book for men is focused on yoga's functional fitness benefits and less on the spiritual or emotional aspects.
A wonderful gift and fitness resource, Yoga For Men: Build Strength and Improve Performance will help men meet their performance goals, play harder and feel better.
|Publication date||3 May 2018|