Preserving & Freezing
- David Hamilton€23.99Nestled by the roadside, peeking through the hedgerows, hidden in the woods and even in city streets and parks, wild food is all around us - if you know where to look. From woodland mushrooms and riverbank redcurrants to garden weeds and urban cherry blossoms, Where the Wild Things Grow takes us on a journey through the forager's landscape.
The Herbal Remedy Handbook : Treat everyday ailments naturally, from coughs & colds to anxiety & eczemaKim Walker, Vicky Chown€22.99With self-care, mindfulness and mental health being at the forefront of the popular consciousness, taking control of your health has never felt so important.
- James Strawbridge€22.10Reconnect with a more mindful way of cooking and spark your creativity.
- Pablo Uribe, Rob Baines, Mariana Velasquez, Cristina Archila€8.87Experience the best of much-loved brand SNOG in your own home with these deliciously healthy recipes for frozen treats, chilled desserts and cool drinks. SNOG shops were born out of a passion for two things - good food and good design. Cooking with dairy products, Desserts.
Preserving Food Without Freezing or Canning : Traditional Techniques Using Salt, Oil, Sugar, Alcohol, Drying, Cold Storage, and Lactic FermenationThe Gardeners and Farmers of Centre Terre Vivante, Deborah Madison, Eliot Coleman, Centre Terre Vivante€24.99It is an essential guide for those who seek healthy food for a healthy world.
- Kay Maguire€12.50From 'Hungarian Hot Wax' to 'Red Savina', and 'Scotch Bonnet' to 'Elephant's Trunk', chillies come in dozens of shapes, colours and degrees of spiciness - from sweet and succulent to blow-your-head-off hot. LAST ONE
- Dr.Stuart Farrimond€21.99Break new ground with this spice book like no other, from TV personality, food scientist and bestselling author, Dr Stuart Farrimond.
- DK€24.99Includes a foreword by Giles Coren. Explore the rich stories, symbolism, and traditions that come wrapped up in the food on our plates - food that not only feeds our bodies but also makes up our culture.
- John Currence€28.50Chef John Currence would rather punch you in the mouth with his fantastic flavours than poke you in the eye with fancy presentation.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99