National & Regional Cuisine
- Mark Hyman€12.99'If you're overwhelmed by the scale of the world's problems, and wondering what you can do in your own life to start, Food Fix is for you. Dr. Hyman deftly connects the dots between education, health, climate science, and the food we eat every day, showing that the choices we make about the food we put on our plates has conse
- Lara Lee€30.99Selected by the New York Times as one of the best cookbooks of 2020---Be transported to the bountiful islands of Indonesia by this collection of fragrant, colourful and mouth-watering recipes.
Intuitive Eating for Every Day : 365 Daily Practices & Inspirations to Rediscover the Pleasures of EatingEvelyn Tribole€15.50Award-winning dietitian, bestselling author, and co-founder of the intuitive eating movement, Evelyn Tribole, offers an inviting and practical introduction to intuitive eating.
- Jp McMahon€40.95The Irish Cookbook showcases the true depth of Irish cuisine, its ingredients and its fascinating history, as never before Ireland's remarkably rich food heritage dates back millenia and, in The Irish Cookbook, acclaimed chef Jp McMahon captures its unique culinary origins and varied influences.
- Gina Daly , Karol DalySpecial Price €18.39 Regular Price €22.99The Daly Dish Rides Again will have you looking forward to dinner every night and looking forward to weighing in on the scales too! PUBLISHING IN APRIL 2021. PRE-ORDER.Out of Stock
The Irish Countrywomen's Association Book of Tea and Company : Recipes and Reflections for Every DayEditor: Aoife CarrigySpecial Price €11.50 Regular Price €22.99It is said that ‘where there is tea there is hope’, and the women of the ICA have long recognised the value of teatime as a source of comfort to punctuate the day. But tea needs company and now they share with you their favourite accompaniments: food to eat and food for thought.
- Chinese Takeaway in 5 : 80 of Your Favourite Dishes Using Only Five Ingredients€17.85Kwoklyn Wan is back with 80 classic Chinese dishes that use only five ingredients.
- Liza Asseily, Ziad Asseily (Authors)€27.55Lebanon: The Cookbook celebrates Lebanese cuisine at its best: fresh, light and generous.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99