Cooking For/with Children
- Edited by:Amanda Grant€21.99On the 10th anniversary of its first publication, a new edition of this bestselling collection of quick, wholesome, easy-to-make Italian dishes for kids to prepare.
- Gino D'Acampo€10.99Watch the kitchen come to life as Wiskella is joined by her friends, Tongo and PanPan, in the search for super-fresh eggs to make the world's most delicious pancakes. Interest age: from c 4 years,
- Renee Kohley€19.99These no-fuss lunches take kid-friendly foods and fill them with wholesome ingredients for satisfying, delicious meals that everyone can feel good about!
- Lara Starr€23.25Take your sandwich game to the next level with Star Wars-shaped sandwich cutters! General merchandise 64 pages
- Felicita Sala€14.99A stunningly illustrated recipe book for kids (or anyone, really). It tells the story of different residents of a house cooking foods from around the world.
- David Frenkiel, Luise Vindahl (Authors)€22.50Like most families, David and Luise know that the road to feeding your children isn't always a straight one.
- Joe Wicks€18.99Wean your baby with help from record-breaking cookbook author and proud dad Joe Wicks, the nation's favourite PE teacher.
- Angela Wilkes€14.99This children's cookbook is the perfect first cookery course for any aspiring young cook.
- Katharine Ibbs€16.99With more than 50 simple recipes and helpful tips and tricks, this fantastic children's cookbook will have you whipping up amazing breakfasts, lunches, and dinners in no time.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99