Cookery Dishes & Courses
- William SitwellSpecial Price €19.99 Regular Price €29.99The Food We Love from 100 of Our Best Chefs, Cooks, Bakers and Local Heroes. What do you cook for the people you love? Asked this question, 100 of Britain's food heroes have shared their most beloved recipes to make this extraordinary cookbook.
- Peter KuruvitaSpecial Price €19.99 Regular Price €29.99Lands of the Curry Leaf is a celebration of all things vegetable and their growing prominence at our tables. Showing that vegetables, grains and pulses can be culinary stars, Peter takes simple, honest, health-giving ingredients, adds a host of exciting spices, and transforms them into a complete and joyous meal.
- Love FoodSpecial Price €13.99 Regular Price €19.99Each chapter contains a mixture of old favourites and more adventurous creations, and suggests variations you can try out to give your goodies a tasty new twist.
- Clodagh McKenna€23.50Clodagh's 100 interesting, simple recipes from meat-free meals to quick-fix dishes and store cupboard suppers offer the answers to all your weeknight dinner dilemmas.
- Matty Matheson€30.00Matty Matheson, star of Viceland's It's Suppertime and Dead Set On Life, reveals his favorite recipes and stories in a cookbook that his devoted fans have been waiting for. Matty Matheson is known as much for his amazing food as his love for life, positive mental attitude, and epic Instagram account.
Gordon Ramsay Bread Street Kitchen : Delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch and dinner to cook at homeGordon Ramsay€29.50'If you think you can't eat as well at home as you do in a restaurant - think again.
- Clodagh McKenna€22.00'Whether it's for friends, family or strangers, my heart fills with joy when I see everyone sat around my table enjoying my food'.
- Nargisse Benkabbou€23.99This beautiful North African country lies on the border of Europe and the rest of the Arab world, drawing people in with its colourful souks, vibrant landscapes, cheerful hospitality and, most importantly, the food. Casablanca is the exciting debut from Moroccan chef Nargisse Benkabbou.