- Dr Eileen McPartland€23.99Clearly written in accessible language, this is an invaluable introduction to children’s rights, legislation, regulations and frameworks in Ireland, illustrating professional application within Early Learning and Care settings.
- Sinead E. Kelly, Eilis Flood€29.99A comprehensive new guide to planning, implementing and reviewing play to promote a child’s learning, creativity and well-being in the ELC setting. Themes and theories are applied to practice throughout.
- Frank Wills€17.99Series:CBT Distinctive FeaturesOut of Stock
- Alistair Cooper, Sheila Redfern€26.99This is a book that every parent needs to read.
- Paul Harrison€17.00Child protection social workers have to walk a tightrope between protecting children in their families and protecting them from their families.
- Mary McMahon BSc, MSc€23.99A definitive and comprehensive presentation of the fundamental principles of nutrition science, with up-to-date analysis on current research regarding the impact of diet on health outcomes.
- Bert Powell, Glen Cooper, Kent Hoffman, Robert S. Marvin (Authors)€27.50Presenting both a theoretical foundation and proven strategies for helping caregivers become more attuned and responsive to their young children's emotional needs (ages 0-5), this is the first comprehensive presentation of the Circle of Security (COS) intervention.
- Eileen McPartland€12.99Updated edition of this hugely popular text provides a clear interpretation of complicated child legislation and examines the implications for those working with children in Ireland in any capacity
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99