Environmental Science, Engineering & Technology
- ORO Editions€35.50Living in a world beset by rising sea level, floods in urban and suburban areas, air pollution, and food security risks, it is urgent to mitigate threats by adapting to climate change.
- Mariana Trusson€39.99Whole life costing is now integral to building procurement, both for new buildings and major refurbishments. It is key when assessing investment scenarios for estates as well as individual buildings, and has become a tool for justifying higher capital cost items.
- Jiyuan Tu, Guan Heng, Yeoh, Chaoqun Liu€79.99Computational Fluid Dynamics: A Practical Approach, Third Edition, is an introduction to CFD fundamentals and commercial CFD software to solve engineering problems.
Experimental Methods for Science and Engineering Students : An Introduction to the Analysis and Presentation of DataLes Kirkup€45.00Responding to the developments of the past twenty years, Les Kirkup has thoroughly updated his popular book on experimental methods, while retaining the extensive coverage and practical advice from the first edition.
- Edited by:V. Sivasubramanian€168.00Bioprocess Engineering for a Green Environment examines numerous bioprocesses that are crucial to our day-to-day life, specifically the major issues surrounding the production of energy relating to biofuels and waste management. LOW STOCK
- Michael L. McKinney, Robert M. Schoch, Logan Yonavjak, Grant Mincy€65.99What is the "big picture" in environmental science? Our authors know and effectively communicate it in Environmental Science: Systems and Solutions, Sixth Edition. Whether you view the subject through a scientific, social, political, or historical lens, you'll find the concrete foundations here that work for courses in both environmental scienc
- Olof Alexandersson€19.99This is the story of a pioneering Austrian naturalist and iconoclast who pointed the way to a completely new understanding of the vast potential of natural energy. 2ND EDITION
- Jan Martin Bang€22.99Permaculture design has been the bedrock of the growth of the worldwide network of Ecovillages since the mid 1990s. Sustainability, Sustainable agriculture
What to Expect When You're Expecting 5th Edition (Paperback)