- Alistair Cooper, Sheila Redfern€26.99This is a book that every parent needs to read.
- Penny Mares, Police Foundation, Philip Coyne€21.99With input from police riders, trainees and civilian experts, this work is designed for police trainees and other riders concerned with getting the best from their machines. It gives information on safe and effective methods of riding a bike. 323 pages Special Order Line - TAKES BETWEEN 1-2 WEEKS FOR DELIVERYOut of Stock
- 100 Ideas for Secondary Teachers: Assessment for Learning€17.99This book is a brand new title in the bestselling 100 Ideas series, providing primary teachers with strategies and activities to support the induction, assessment and learning of pupils with English as an additional language (EAL).
- Nel Noddings€43.99The first edition of Nel Noddings' Philosophy of Education was acclaimed as the 'best overview in the field' by the journal Teaching Philosophy and predicted to 'become the standard textbook in philosophy of education' by Educational Theory.
Establishing Pathways to Inclusion : Investigating the Experiences and Outcomes for Students with Special Educational NeedsRichard Rose, Michael Shevlin (Authors)€42.99Series: Connecting Research with Practice in Special and Inclusive Education. Providing a robust understanding of what really works for educators and pupils alike, this book shows how inclusive practices function effectively in schools. 208 Pages 1 B/W Illustrations pos
- Joe O'Mahoney, Calvert Markham (Authors)€54.99Management Consultancy provides a comprehensive and up-to-date introduction to the consulting industry. The text uses theory as a basis for critical discussion, ensuring students fully understand the principal ideas behind consulting, as well the limitations.
The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation : An Easy-to-Use Guide with Clear Rules, Real-World Examples, and Reproducible QuizzesJane Straus, Lester Kaufman, Tom Stern (Authors)€14.99A revised and updated new edition of the bestselling workbook and grammar guide The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation is a concise, entertaining workbook and guide to English grammar, punctuation, and usage.
- Jo Boaler€16.99When we learn, we change what we believe and how we interact with the world. This changes who we are as people and what we can achieve. Many people grow up being told they are 'not a maths person' or perhaps 'not smart'. They come to believe their potential is limited. Educational psychology, Teaching of a specific subject, Educational:
- Michael Cronin€41.00Ecology has become a central question governing the survival and sustainability of human societies, cultures and languages.Translation & interpretation. Extended Catalogue - available to order - TAKES BETWEEN 1-2 WEEKS TO DELIVER
- M O'Keefe, Lewis Lansford, Ros Wright, Mark Powell, Lizzie Wright€38.00Contains 1 Paperback / softback and 1 Digital product license key. ELT: learning material & coursework
What to Expect When You're Expecting 5th Edition (Paperback)