HR & Behavioural Management
- Ram CharanSpecial Price €14.99 Regular Price €17.99'From the million-copy-bestselling author of Execution.'The most influential consultant alive.' Fortune 'One of the world's preeminent counselors to CEOs.' Harvard Business Review 'One of the world's most renowned management consultants and authors.' Fast Company
- Mary E CollinsSpecial Price €14.99 Regular Price €17.99Written by an experienced expert in talent acquisition and organisation development, this innovative book is informed by interviews with thought leaders in the recruitment field and takes a structured approach to sourcing, hiring and inducting talented people.
- Laurie Mullins€69.99Now a thoroughly modernised edition, of Management & Organisational Behaviour, the new Organisational Behaviour in the Workplace guides students through the person-organisation relationship by applying theories, developing critical thinking and engaging with case studies. 'Comprehensive and accessible Organisational Behavi
- Gerald Cole, Phil Kelly€59.99The 9th edition of this classic textbook provides students with a firm understanding of current management theories and practical skills to help smooth their transition into the workplace.
Making Sense of Change Management : A Complete Guide to the Models, Tools and Techniques of Organizational Change (5th Edition)Esther Cameron, Mike Green€44.99Supported by "food for thought" and "stop and think" features to aid critical thinking and understanding, as well as checklists, tips and helpful summaries, Making Sense of Change Management remains essential reading for anyone who is currently part of, or leading, a change initiative
- Gerry Johnson, Richard Whittington, Patrick Regner, Kevan Scholes, Duncan Angwin (Authors)€64.99With over one million copies sold worldwide, Exploring Strategy has long been the essential strategy text for managers of today and tomorrow.
- Daniel M. Cable€12.50Poll after poll has confirmed that an astonishing number of workers are disengaged from their work. Why is this happening?
- Trevor Hall€33.99This book provides professionals with the confidence and know-how to build a complete substance misuse management programme and deliver it within their respective workplace, regardless of sector or discipline. Business strategy, Personnel & human resources management, Addiction & therapy
Coaching for Performance : The Principles and Practice of Coaching and Leadership FULLY REVISED 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITIONJohn Whitmore€21.50A meaningful coaching culture has the potential to transform the relationship between organizations and employees and to put both on the path to long-term success.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99