- Curtis Faith€31.99What started as a bet about whether great traders were born or made became a legendary trading experiment that, until now, has never been told in its entirety.
- Michelle Lestas€20.00Understanding your leadership style is a key aspect of running your own successful business.Out of Stock
- Tim Waterstone€9.99Essential reading for anyone with a dream of starting up alone.
Six Week Start Up : A Step-by-step Programme for Starting Your Business, Making Money, and Achieving Your Goals!Rhonda Abrams€16.99This book is for you if: - You're currently in the process of starting your own business and want to get things done as efficiently as possible, yet still do them right.
- Fiona Pullen€14.99'How often do you get to learn from an expert? Well, perhaps this is the most valuable aspect of this book.
- Fiona Humberstone€22.99The ultimate guide to creating a brand identity for your small business or blog. You're on the cusp of something big. Perhaps you're launching a new business or blog; maybe you're changing direction or, having run your business for several years, you're ready to up your game with a new brand identity.
- Alexander Osterwalder, Yves Pigneur, Patricia Papadakos, Gregory Bernarda, Trish Papadakos, Alan Smith€31.00The authors of the international bestseller Business Model Generation explain how to create value propositions customers can't resist Value Proposition Design helps you tackle the core challenge of every business -- creating compelling products and services customers want to buy.
- Michael E. Gerber€19.99E-Myth \ 'e-,'mith\ n 1: the entrepreneurial myth: the myth that most people who start small businesses are entrepreneurs 2: the fatal assumption that an individual who understands the technical work of a business can successfully run a business that does that technical workVoted #1 business book by Inc. 500 CEOs.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99