Ships & Shipping
- Tracey Williams€24.99In 1997 sixty-two containers fell off the cargo ship Tokio Express after it was hit by a rogue wave off the coast of Cornwall, including one container filled with nearly five million pieces of Lego, much of it sea themed.
- Nicola Pierce€10.99This book commemorates the enduring legacy of the world's most famous ship - TITANIC.
- Norman Freeman€16.95An amusing and often moving book consisting of 59 short tales about real-life adventures at sea.
- Nicki Griffin€9.95A book about the people, boats, and wildlife on the Irish waterways told from the perspective of a woman on a journey through rivers and canals, and an apprenticeship in the ways of boating.
- Stephen Cameron€19.99From 1791 shipbuilding was to grow at such a pace that Belfast became the envy of the world. Individuals were to make their mark but most of the growth can be attributed to a small number of families and their connections. This book traces the shipbuilding industry in Belfast via the stories of these families.
- John Coyle, Robert Novack, Brian Gibson, Yoshinori Suzuki€79.99TRANSPORTATION: A SUPPLY CHAIN PERSPECTIVE, 9E equips you with a solid understanding of what is arguably the most critical and complex component of global supply chains.
- John D.T. WhiteSpecial Price €10.00 Regular Price €17.99Hardback edition. There is something here for everyone interested in learning more about the worlds most famous passenger liner, RMS Titanic. Out of print. Last copies!
- George Behe, Bruce Beveridge, Mark Chirnside, Tad Fitch, Bill Wormstedt, Samuel Halpern, Cathy Akers-Jordan, Dave Gittins, Steve Hall, Lester Mitcham€22.99LAST COPY. Report into the Loss of the SS Titanic is a complete re-evaluation of the loss of Titanic based on evidence that has come to light since the discovery of the wreck in 1985.