Ships & Shipping
- John Coyle, Robert Novack, Brian Gibson, Yoshinori Suzuki€79.99TRANSPORTATION: A SUPPLY CHAIN PERSPECTIVE, 9E equips you with a solid understanding of what is arguably the most critical and complex component of global supply chains.
- George Behe, Bruce Beveridge, Mark Chirnside, Tad Fitch, Bill Wormstedt, Samuel Halpern, Cathy Akers-Jordan, Dave Gittins, Steve Hall, Lester Mitcham€22.99LAST COPY. Report into the Loss of the SS Titanic is a complete re-evaluation of the loss of Titanic based on evidence that has come to light since the discovery of the wreck in 1985.
- Peeke, Jones and Walsh-Johnson€14.99This book also takes a close look at the disaster which befell her and, with the help of leading experts, the authors examine the circumstances of her loss and try to determine why this magnificent vessel was lost in a mere 18 minutes.
- Nicki Griffin€9.95A book about the people, boats, and wildlife on the Irish waterways told from the perspective of a woman on a journey through rivers and canals, and an apprenticeship in the ways of boating.
- Nicola Pierce€10.99This book commemorates the enduring legacy of the world's most famous ship - TITANIC.
- Norman Freeman€16.95An amusing and often moving book consisting of 59 short tales about real-life adventures at sea.
- John D.T. WhiteSpecial Price €10.00 Regular Price €17.99Hardback edition. There is something here for everyone interested in learning more about the worlds most famous passenger liner, RMS Titanic. Out of print. Last copies!
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99