Water Sports & Recreations
- Paddy Barry€22.99Paddy Barry managed to combine raising a family with exploring remote parts of the world, often on his Galway Hooker sailing boat. From Siberia to Tierra del Fuego, Connemara to Malawi, Greenland to Ethiopia, on mountains and on sea, Paddy has endured hardships and visited places very few could match. This is his story!
- Kieran Mccarthy€19.99Olympic rowers Gary and Paul O'Donovan may be the face of Irish rowing and Skibbereen Rowing Club, and have enormously increased the popularity of rowing in Ireland, but they're just one piece of a much larger jigsaw.Out of Stock
- Don Fink, Melanie Fink€23.30Completing IronFit's "triathlon trilogy" alongside Be IronFit and IronFit Secrets for Half Iron-Distance Success, this is a "go-to," time-efficient training guide for the Standard and Sprint-distance triathlons, which are the most accessible and achievable distances for time-crunched athletes.
- Michael Phelps, Alan Abrahamson€10.00Michael Phelps is one of the greatest competitors the world has ever seen. From teen sensation in Sydney, to bona fide phenomenon in Athens, he is now - after the Beijing Games - a living Olympic legend.
- J.J. Isler, Peter Isler€17.00Interested in learning to sail but feel like you're navigating in murky waters? Sailing for Dummies, Second Edition introduces the basics of sailing, looks at the different types of sailboats and their basic parts, and teaches you everything you need to know before you leave the dock.
The Sailing Bible : The Complete Guide for All Sailors from Novice to Experienced Skipper 2nd editionEdited by:Jeremy Evans, Pat Manley, Barrie Smith€28.99The Sailing Bible is the complete, hands-on manual packed with detailed step-by-step diagrams, lively action photos, and helpful advice on getting the most out of your sailing at whatever level.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99