- Brett Cyrgalis€22.30The world of golf is at a crossroads. As technological innovations displace traditional philosophies, the golfing community has splintered into two deeply combative factions: the old-school teachers and players who believe in feel, artistry, and imagination, and the technical-minded who want to remake the game around data-attack angles, spin ro
- Gareth Edwards€16.99Can you solve this sporting equation? '53EG for WR' In which sport can you win the Sid Waddell Trophy? Trivia & quiz question books, Sports teams & clubs
- Nick Callow (Author) , Tony Jacklin (Foreword By)€33.65The Ryder Cup tells the complete story of one of the world's most prestigious sporting contests.
- Dr.Bob Rotella€12.50World-renowned performance consultant and sports psychologist Dr Bob Rotella has written THE GOLF OF YOUR DREAMS for the golfer who is determined to get better but hasn't figured out how to go about it.
- Tiger Woods, Lorne Rubenstein€22.58Tiger Woods shares in his own words the story of the original Masters tournament that took him to greatness, all of which has paved the way for one of the most phenomenal comebacks in sporting history.
- Iain Spragg€28.99Remarkable Golf Courses encompasses the extremes of the sport - from the highest golf course in La Paz, Bolivia, to the lowest, in Death Valley, USA; from the most northerly in the Arctic Circle to the most southerly in Tierra del Fuego.
- Susie Johns€11.33A collection of twenty-four eye-catching and practical club covers to knit.
- Charles A.Canvin Smith, Paul Arthur Furnival, Peter William Syson€12.46Andrew's Essential Guide to golf is an impressive step-by-step guide on the basics of how to play golf, a few rules, course etiquette, what equipment to buy, and how to score.
What to Expect When You're Expecting 5th Edition (Paperback)