- Ewan MacKennaSpecial Price €12.59 Regular Price €17.99
- Ben Williams€17.99This book will inspire you to reach your full potential' Jason Fox
- Jon Krakauer€14.55No one writes about mountaineering and its attendant victories and hardships more brilliantly than Jon Krakauer. In this collection of his finest essays and reporting, Krakauer writes of mountains from the memorable perspective of one who has himself struggled with solo madness to scale Alaska's notorious Devils Thumb.
- Keith McCloskey€11.50In January 1959, ten experienced young skiers set out for Mount Otorten in the far north of Russia. While one of the skiers fell ill and returned., the remaining nine lost their way and ended up on another mountain slope known as Kholat Syakhl (or `Mountain of the Dead').
- Christopher McDougall€11.15At the heart of Born to Run lies a mysterious tribe of Mexican Indians, the Tarahumara, who live quietly in canyons and are reputed to be the best distance runners in the world; in 1993, one of them, aged 57, came first in a prestigious 100-mile race wearing a toga and sandals.
- Adrian Hayes€14.99A deeply moving story of the beauty and brutality of life, and death, on the world's most unpredictable and perilous mountain.
- Pat Falvey€24.99In Accidental Rebel, Pat brings you on the journey that took him and his teams to the most remote, dangerous and beautiful places on the planet. Intensely moving, emotional, heartbreaking, humorous, adventurous, fast-paced and reflective, the book sets out to chronicle one man’s determination to push beyond the limits to achieve
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99