Protestantism - Theology & Philosophy
- Bernard of Clairvaux (Author) , M.Basil OCSO Pennington (Introduction By)€9.00The son of burgundian nobility, Bernard admitted after years of struggle that humility remained for him the most elusive of the virtues.
- Thomas NelsonSpecial Price €4.99 Regular Price €5.99The NKJV Holy Bible is offered in this larger print, affordable edition for personal and ministry use including book introductions, plan of salvation, and 10 pt. font size.
- Lucinda Huffaker (Foreword By)€22.99Theological field education, in which a ministry student steps out of the classroom and begins practicing with the supervision of a mentor, is a critical part of accredited ministry programs.
Irish Anglicanism, 1969-2019 : Essays to mark the 150th anniversary of the Disestablishment of the Church of IrelandEdited by Paul Harron , Kenneth Milne€24.95For three centuries following the Reformation the Church of Ireland was the 'Established Church' (the state Church) of the country.
- Eryl W. Davies€35.00One of the most varied books of the Bible, Numbers exhibits an intense interest in the rules and regulations governing the activities of the priests and Levites, while narrative accounts of Israel's journeyings in the wilderness are juxtaposed in a seemingly random fashion. OUT LAST COPY
- Raymond Gillespie & Roibeard Ó Gallachóir, editors€55.00This unique collection of sermons provides a vivid insight into the mind of a Church of Ireland clergyman in a rapidly changing provincial town at the middle of the eighteenth century and illuminates many of the key issues of the world of provincial Ireland.
- Pádraig Ó Tuama€11.15It is in the shelter of each other that the people live. Drawing on this Irish saying, poet, storyteller and theologian Padraig O Tuama relates ideas of shelter and welcome to journeys of life, using poetry, story, biblical reflection and prose to open up gentle ways of living well in a troubled world. TOS - Temporarily out of stock, due
- Tom Wright€14.67In The Day the Revolution Began Tom Wright invites you to consider the full meaning of the event at the heart of the Christian faith - Jesus' crucifixion.
- Christopher Fauske€49.99In the years between 1714 and 1724, Jonathan Swift published little. 1st Edition
- Maria Power€50.00The main theme of this unique book centers upon ways in which the Protestant and Catholic Churches have worked together to promote peace and reconciliation and improve community relations in Northern Ireland. It examines the various methods and schemes used by the Church leaders and members of local churches and assesses their success in provid
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99