- Juan Cole€27.00>In the midst of the dramatic seventh-century war between two empires, Muhammad was a spiritual seeker in search of community and sanctuary. Many observers stereotype Islam and its scripture as inherently extreme or violent-a narrative that has overshadowed the truth of its roots.
- Tom Holland€14.59In the 6th century AD, the Near East was divided between two great empires: the Persian and the Roman. Middle East, Ancient World, BCE to c 500 CE, Middle Eastern history, Ancient history: to c 500 CE,
- Jonathan Phillips€29.99An epic story of empire-building and bloody conflict, this ground-breaking biography of one of history's most venerated military and religious heroes opens a window on the Islamic and Christian worlds' complex relationship. When Saladin recaptured Jerusalem from the Crusaders in 1187, returning the Holy City to Islamic rule for the first time i
- Aimen Dean ,Tim Lister , Paul Cruickshank€14.99As one of al-Qaeda's most respected bomb-makers, Aimen Dean rubbed shoulders with the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks and swore allegiance to Osama bin Laden himself.
- Ed Husain€15.99A fascinating and revelatory exploration of the intricacies of Islam and the inner psyche of the Muslim world from the bestselling author of The Islamist`Islam began as a stranger,' said the Prophet Mohammed, `and one day, it will again return to being a stranger'.
- Graeme Wood€16.99The author of the explosive Atlantic cover story “What ISIS Really Wants” has written the definitive, electrifying account of the strategy, psychology, and theology driving the Islamic State.
Blacklight Blue : A race against time to crack a deadly cold case (Enzo 3)
Special Price €4.99 Regular Price €9.99