Rocks, Minerals & Fossils
- Jim Wilson. Photographs by Mark CarmodySpecial Price €12.79 Regular Price €15.99Ireland's seashores are famous for their spectacular beauty, ranging from exposed rocky headlands that receive the full power of the Atlantic to enclosed sea loughs and sheltered mudflats.
- David Farrier€17.99A profound meditation on climate change and the Anthropocene and an urgent search for the fossils-industrial, chemical, geological-that humans are leaving behindWhat will the world look like ten thousand or ten million years from now?
- Noel P Wilkins€17.99This book is a celebration of one of Ireland's prime marine resources, Cherishing, sustaining and respecting the traditions and lifestyles of our coastal communities are the ultimate goals that this book aims to achieve.
- Clarence Ellis€11.99With a foreword by Robert MacfarlanePebble-hunting is a pleasant hobby that makes little demand upon one's patience and still less upon one's physical energy. (You may even enjoy the hunt from the luxurious sloth of a deck chair).
- Gordon D'Arcy€14.99The Burren and the Aran Islands have some of the most distinctive stone walls to be found anywhere. The walls, in their use of local stone and economical design, stand as linear monuments to local skill and hard-won endeavour.
- Stephen Walsh€14.99Stephen Walsh shares the knowledge that he has gleaned over a lifetime of working with Connemara marble, outlining the history and landscape of Connemara, and the part that the quarrying and production of marble played in that story